Tree Trimming and SHAPING Brisbane
Tree Trimming and shaping is our most common work practice!
There are a varied and numerous reasons to perform this type of work. For example, trees my be in need of pruning or our tree cutting service to:
• remove dead, damaged branches or dangerous ranches
• provide clearance from buildings
• provide clearance fromwires
• roads and footpaths
• allow or increase sunlight penetration
• remove potential danger to property and people
• lessen the wind load of branches in the canopy
• reduce leaves littering pools or clogging up gutters
• provide improvement of the trees health and encouragement of growth
• and of course for aesthetic reasons such as views.
Tree Canopy Lifting and Restoration
Crown lifting or Tree Canopy Lifting is the process whereby the lowest branches are removed to allow clearance and access. This tree cutting service might be required for new structures being erected or for access for heavy or high machinery around your yard or property to complete work.
Crown Thinning and Reduction
Crown thinning and reduction is basically the removal of non structural branches from the top of the tree to allow sunlight penetration and less wind resistance.
This can also be cosmetic for tree trimming in order to get your tree more bushier.
Hedges provide privacy, separation of properties and are often planted for aesthetic reasons. A good hedge will be thick and solid evenly from the ground up providing ample privacy and reduction of road noise.
Hedges can be trimmed into endless shapes and sizes to suit the property owner’s taste and style of home.
A great hedging job requires quality sharp hedging tools, experience, a little vision and of course a lot of patience and persistence.
Chip Off The Old Block regularly create and maintain laser-straight hedges