Tree Lopping and Tree Cutting Brisbane
At Chip Off The Old Block all work performed whether it is tree lopping, tree cutting or stump grinding we take the time and care to make sure any and all buildings, homes, fences and people are left exactly the same way as we found them. Tree removal can be a confusing and sometimes daunting thing for you, your family and also the neighbours surrounding your home or business. One wrong move and a tree branch removal can turn into a tree through a window or bringing down a fences.
Our experienced team of Arborists at Chip Off The Old Block have decades of experiences lopping and removing trees and palms around Brisbane. We can guide you through the tree removal process and what options you have available to you to ensure you make an informed decision on what trees maybe a hazard or even deemed a pest tree by your local council so you can make the right decision that is suited to your needs and your budget. We deliver this service on time with the highest quality of work.
Our experience with big trees, small trees, palm trees and shrubs in all types of working environments like hills, narrow and confined areas next to buildings and other structures and the occasional impossible areas the we still manage to perform all work without damage to people or property. We assess everything on the site, not just the trees before we start work you can have the peace of mind knowing that the job is getting done right.
Due to our warm and sometimes wild weather tree maintenance is just something that needs to be done on a regular basis around Brisbane and Gold Coast areas. This is not only to keep your family and home safe but also making sure your Brisbane Yard looks nice and sexy. Also increasing the appeal of your home for potential buyers.
Do I need to remove my tree?
Getting rid of or doing remedial maintenance on a tree isn’t always straight forward, there are an number of things you may need to consider when you think you might need a tree to be looked at by our team.
- You might have a tree that is diseased or dead which may pose a hazard to your family or nearby buildings on your property. These trees can also be attractive to pests like insects and termites which can in turn cause even more issues for your home.
- A tree occasionally doesn’t fit with the aesthetic of your new garden you have envisioned for your yard or it is a pest tree or scrub species that needs to be removed asap
- Tree roots, especially from pest species can get underneath building structures, into pool and pipes which can also cause massive damage and big expenses.
- Over hanging branches can fall on roofs, powerlines and fences. The weight on heavy branches can sometimes cause trees to split clean in half. Preventative maintenance of these trees is required on a regular basis.
- You might have a tree that is interfering with a new extension, shed or fence.
The Tree Lopping Specialists
The tree cutting specialists at Chip Off The Old Block take the time to listen to you, your requirements and your budget to get you the best possible outcome and the best possible price.
So call us now, email us or use our online quote form. If we don’t pick up the phone straight away chances are we are up a tree doing monkey business but we promise we will call you back.